As ambitious women it’s time to create a new approach to productivity by tuning into who we are and the freedom we want to feel.
This is where we’re challenging the outdated productivity advice and saying ‘see ya’ to the time management tips, tools, and tactics that aren’t a fit.
I’m your host, Amanda Jane and together we’re busting productivity myths and shifting the dialogue so we can use productivity as a means to a purposeful and meaningful life.
Let’s explore MORE WAYS to do what matters.
This episode takes a fun twist on what distraction is and how to use them for your benefit.
* Dig into the nuance of what distraction is
* Explore why we distract ourselves, especially from things that we say we really want to do
* 3 benefits of distraction
*A simple method to leverage distraction in your life
Today, I’m sharing the danger in believing that knowing better means doing better. Continuing to look for new information is one of the productivity traps that could be holding you back from finally starting.
– Points out the gap between knowing and doing,
– Shares what happens when you believe the only thing you need to do better is to find new information, and
– Explores the 3 typical responses when new information doesn’t make a difference in what you’re doing
In todays episode we’re taking a critical look at goals, where they came from, where they’re most useful and why. And I share a different tool that you can use if you want something that goals can’t give you.
In today’s episode I’m sharing my process for my end-of-year review. You can do a review at any time, it doesn’t have to be at the end of December. There are some tools and things to consider that make it effective and I’m diving diving into those for you.